Peanut Butter & Cranberry Choc Chip Protein Balls
These are scoff-worthy spheres of love let me tell you. The PB sticking to the top of your mouth while your teeth work away on the dried crannys and choc chips, is just the hit you need. Adjust the quantities based on how many and how big you want them. This recipe made around 15. Keep them in the fridge. Enjoy chickens!
200 gm preferred peanut butter
4 Tbls melted coconut oil
1 Tbls vanilla essence
1/4 cup of mini choc chips
Handful of dried cranberries, finely chopped
2 Tbls protein powder
A good pinch of sea salt
- Mix the peanut butter, vanilla essence, protein powder and salt till it comes together.
- Work in the choc chips and dried cranberries.
- Roll into balls and place on a tray with grease proof paper and refrigerated for at least one hour.
- Pop into air tight container and keep in the fridge.
- I would like to tell how long they keep but I can't because they are all gone in about 2 days.